.: HellyMS :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The beginner's guide to having a MSI (Ilurveapple) Unbridged version

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kyle

kyle

Welcome to the beginner's guide of having your 1st MSI

List of topics:
How to reach 30k stats?
What do you do after that?
FAQs

Notice: You can use Ctrl + F to scroll to the topic you want =D
feel free to ask me question in any form (pm/post/in-game/visitor message)

First of all:
How do you reach 30k stats?
I know it is tough to even reach the 1st 10 rb's without somebody helping you. So the 1st 10 rb's can be obtained by grinding the hard way or leeching off any kind person (me).

Grinding the hard way--> at your 1st rb, you can try to be a cleric, subsequently priest, finally a bishop. By using GENESIS at captain Latanica, you can get your 1st 5 rb's quite fast. 1 trick to use is to type @str/dex/ -995 and add all to int to increase your magic attack. During the 1st 5 rb's you can get your sharp eyes (bowman), haste/flash jump/meso up/shadow partner (assasin),stance (dragon knight), air strike(corsair), combo (hero).

So after 5 rb's, you will have shadow partner/ meso up/ flash jump/ haste/ sharp eyes/ infinity/ genesis/ holy symbol/ holy shield/ stance/ Air Strike(4th job corsair)/

After 5rb's you can start by being a corsair BY ADDING ALL to DEX (gunslinger) and use rapid fire + shadow partner + gelt chocolate (+120 wa) and summon headless horseman at fm or maybe orbis tower 11-16th floor. Continue until you reach 25 rb's.

At 25 rebirth, you can try being a hero and use brandish on headless horseman. Also, you can try to scroll your lv 0 sword and shield to get a better damage range. for me, i am having a fully scrolled maple anniversary sword and a fully scrolled shield. It willl be a difference between 1hit ko headless horsemen using airstrike and 2 hit ko using airstrike.

from 25 rb's to getting a msi:
Stuff to beware of, everytime you level your str will be increased by 25. once your str is over 32767, there will be a negative sign. Don't worry because you can just type @str -1000 to attack normally again.

You can add all stats to up to 32767 but making a msi only requires 30k stats for all(str/dex/luk/int).

At 30k stats (ACCOMPLISHMENT)!!! Hurray you have come reach the first step towards your goal of having msi all over your eq!!!

1) Go to maxstatsnpc in fm and click on him
2) click on the item you want to msi (put it in your inventory 1st and there is no next page for your items. All your items will be listed on that page so DO NOT click next as it will automatically take the first item to msi)
3) Congratulations!!! you have just gotten your 1st msi!!!

With a msi, i recommend you to try on harder boss that gives more exp and with that ends my beginner's guide to having a msi

FAQs

Where to get tetris?
Ans:You can get 25 tetris at 4 vp each at helly point

How do i go to fm?
And: simply type "@go fm" or press the "trade" button at the bottom of the screen

What if i don't have 4 vp at the moment?
And: you will have to wait for the next voting time or pay others for a msi

What is the fm price of msi?
Ans: as of march 2011, it is 500-600 tetris. 400-450 for msi and 500 for custom msi. The price of msi will go up with the demand by new players.

Why do i have to get a msi?
Ans: a very good question. It is NOT a MUST to get msi but rather personal interest. you can always leave your stats at it is =D

Why is it that i can't put a nametag on my nx item?
Ans: you can only put your nametag on a normal eq. Nx items cannot be tagged O.o

That marks the end of this guide and OPTIONAL--> support me for the gm position =D Thanks for the time reading

Last edited by kyle on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : the price of msi is rising, traders should stock up and sell when time is right)

kyle

kyle

32 views and not 1 single reply.
can at least give me some comments???

Tetrimino

Tetrimino
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Great guide! It'll be very useful for many people.

kyle

kyle

thx for that =D i hope the people can ask questions. i want to make this guide complete -.-lll

Durian

Durian
Administrator
Administrator

At least yours has comments, mine has none but with 77views.
https://hellymapler.forumotion.com/t18-how-to-play-universems

-Banana

http://www.google.com

kyle

kyle

updated thread with msi prices

kyle

kyle

updated thread with msi prices

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: