.: HellyMS :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toy themed UI.wz.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toy themed UI.wz. Empty Toy themed UI.wz. Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:40 am

House

House

By House/Elegant. I go by both names.

This UI is the latest one that has been released to public (Feb/2011). I started it and never finished, retook the project not so long ago and now here it is. It started off as v75 and this one is v83 with a few fixes. I made it for those who dislike the idea of only having one color as a theme. I've edited colors to look softer, and text to look nicer. Feel free to download it and use it. If you don't know how to use WZ files, I suggest you read the guide below:

Spoiler:

ABOUT THE UI FILE IN GENERAL

UI stands for User Interface. The User Interface in Maplestory are basically buttons, windows and such. The Cash Shop, Trade, Menu, Shortcut buttons are some examples of files that can be edited when changing pngs in the UI file. These edits won't affect your gameplay. Everything that can be edited out in this file is merely looks.

ABOUT THE TOY UI

As it has been explained before, this UI uses colors that are often used by kids in their toys. So pink, yelowish-green, orange and cyan are colors you would find in this UI. I'd DEFINETIVELY suggest you download this one, as it has more edited files than the others and looks really attractive. You'll get a custom screen when you die, change channels, login, pick your world and channel, guild BBS emoticons, personal store, when you trade, use messenger and so much more. 5/5. Try it out.

SCREENSHOTS:

Toy themed UI.wz. 2ypn6u0

Toy themed UI.wz. Htwsif

Toy themed UI.wz. 2lsxf4

Toy themed UI.wz. 33clr2f

Click the button:

Toy themed UI.wz. 1z4cxtx

Last edited by House on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated The File.)

2Toy themed UI.wz. Empty Re: Toy themed UI.wz. Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:06 am

Awesomeguy

Awesomeguy
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Now i see what UI.wz is. By just looking at edited UI.wz screen shot.

3Toy themed UI.wz. Empty Re: Toy themed UI.wz. Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:50 am

House

House

Download it, lol.

4Toy themed UI.wz. Empty Re: Toy themed UI.wz. Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:06 am

Goddess

Goddess
Alpha
Alpha

The magenta tone is a bit much--practically neonic, at least, that's my opinion (I've never been fond of said color).
However, overall, I really enjoy the layout. I laughed a bit at the death SS. Well done!

5Toy themed UI.wz. Empty Re: Toy themed UI.wz. Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:06 am

Tetrimino

Tetrimino
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Very nice! I'll definately download this later!

6Toy themed UI.wz. Empty Re: Toy themed UI.wz. Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 am

kyle

kyle

lols i saw this in another private server forum

i think that it is quite nice except that the colours are a bit off -.-"
for me i prefer smooth colours or light colours

7Toy themed UI.wz. Empty Re: Toy themed UI.wz. Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:18 am

House

House

Yeah, I posted this in some forums. I updated it (I didn't change colors to those who commented on that, I only edited some stuff (Refer to pictures).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum