.: HellyMS :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite genres of music

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite genres of music Empty Favorite genres of music Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:25 am

Yulia

Yulia
Alpha
Alpha

... I don't listen to American music even though I'm technically American.

I like Asian musics.

2Favorite genres of music Empty Re: Favorite genres of music Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:40 am

Quantum

Quantum
Member+
Member+

anything with no lyrics is fine with me

3Favorite genres of music Empty Re: Favorite genres of music Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:52 am

Goddess

Goddess
Alpha
Alpha

Quantum's like my brother (as in taste).

Preferably R&B, blues, rock, alternative, trance.
ANYTHING works.

However, country bores me and screamo makes me want to slam my face against a hard, marble table. Oh, and songs consisting of only someone rapping makes me want to go on a rampage, yes.

4Favorite genres of music Empty Re: Favorite genres of music Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:53 am

Quantum

Quantum
Member+
Member+

how ironic.
all the genres you lists are all on my sister's playlist.

5Favorite genres of music Empty Re: Favorite genres of music Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:57 am

Yulia

Yulia
Alpha
Alpha

Goddess wrote:screamo makes me want to slam my face against a hard, marble table.

If we were roommates, and you discovered my play lists
I'd probably return home to a new bright red table.

6Favorite genres of music Empty Re: Favorite genres of music Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:58 am

Goddess

Goddess
Alpha
Alpha

@Yulia:
WELL, maybe I should have clarified...
THE LEVEL OF SCREAMING... Depends on that, yes.

@Quantum:
lolololoooololol. I'm not so surprised.
Actually, I kind of am. Most girls I've met and known look into just pop and country.

7Favorite genres of music Empty Re: Favorite genres of music Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:49 am

kyle

kyle

i love music that can make me calm. for example, a violin solo or a symphony orchestra

but me also LURVE korean music =D
(2am)(t-ara)(snsd)(b2st)(kara)(4min)(nine muses)
the groups above all have some songs that i like

8Favorite genres of music Empty Re: Favorite genres of music Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 am

Tetrimino

Tetrimino
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

kyle wrote:but me also LURVE korean music =D

OH GOD. OMG. Me too. I love you. B2ST, KARA, 2NE1, CN Blue, Orange Caramel, After School, etc, etc. :D

I like k-pop and R&B. At least 80% of my iPod is k-pop though.

9Favorite genres of music Empty Re: Favorite genres of music Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 am

kyle

kyle

Tetrimino wrote:
kyle wrote:but me also LURVE korean music =D

OH GOD. OMG. Me too. I love you. B2ST, KARA, 2NE1, CN Blue, Orange Caramel, After School, etc, etc. :D

I like k-pop and R&B. At least 80% of my iPod is k-pop though.

i was 1st influenced by my friends lols. they keep on looking at SNSD instead of listening to music

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum