.: HellyMS :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fast rb's for the bored and the restless.

+4
Awesomeguy
Ivan
Yulia
Quantum
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Quantum

Quantum
Member+
Member+

Here's a tip about fast rebirths without summoning a weak monster and use genesis or some other skills to kill it to get to a higher level first.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I certainly hope this is legal, but GMs are welcome to inform me about that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fist off, buff everything you have. And whatever your main job (whatever you use the most to kill monsters) is, find a skill from that job that kills any monsters in one hit. Not small monsters, preferably headless horSEMEN, Captain Latanica and Big Feet (it just gives me negative exp).
1. Now onto the skills screen. Press (K) for default keyboards. At the right bottom corner you'll find MACRO. Click it and put Dash (pirate skill) OR Wind walk (Wind archer) in the first slot.
2. Then put the skill that kills off monsters in 1 hit on second slot. Click the macro icon (don't put it in the keyboard yet) and go down to the bottom of the skills screen. You'll see "shout your macro blah blah" and put in @rebirthe.
3. Put the macro into your keyboard, and when you're level 200 you jsut click the macro and VIOLA (VOILA), you rb'd and leveld up to 120+ (hopefully) in one click on a button.
==========================================================================================
The same concept can be applied to @buytetris, but since the bosses in fm don't drop money, I don't see any use of it.

p.s. STAYED TUNED FOR SCREEN SHOTS

Yulia

Yulia
Alpha
Alpha

I love you.

I've always had to pause and summon a jr. balrog once, then go about it

but now I hope I can go faster :D

Ivan

Ivan
HeadGM
HeadGM

Lol, a good exploit.

Quantum

Quantum
Member+
Member+

phew, thank god it's not illegal

Awesomeguy

Awesomeguy
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Nice tip =P

Goddess

Goddess
Alpha
Alpha

Well I learned something!

Quantum

Quantum
Member+
Member+

congratulations, you learned something.

Literal

Literal
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Now Im going to put a delay time between buffs when I'm bored so you cant do this :D (lol jk)

NoobSauce

NoobSauce

It's good if you aren't on battleship or something. You can also:
pre-type @rebirthe then click enter + esc + attack(the skill that 1hitKOmob). This has to be clicked one button at a time really fast 0-0

Yulia

Yulia
Alpha
Alpha

NoobSauce wrote:It's good if you aren't on battleship or something. You can also:
pre-type @rebirthe then click enter + esc + attack(the skill that 1hitKOmob). This has to be clicked one button at a time really fast 0-0

His way is faster, and more easily done though ^___^
but i suppose, if you want that way

Hysteresis

Hysteresis

Dis my new account btw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum