.: HellyMS :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creating Skill "Follow The Leader"

+2
kyle
HugoStiglitz
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 am

HugoStiglitz

HugoStiglitz

It's that one skill that allows multiple pets. Some people already have it, others don't. -Hugo

2Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:56 am

HugoStiglitz

HugoStiglitz

Another suggestion would be to create community required participation. This may include party quest that would actually take time and effort instead of a 1hit-KO Horn tail. It seems in every server I join, the only activity is to either train, collect maxed stat items, join a GM Event and never win anything or talk to fellow community players. Creating a party quest would add a little spice and flavor to a private server. I know it may be difficult but maybe you can tweet the monster's hp so we actually need to try and kill them. -Hugo

3Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:59 am

kyle

kyle

i think you have to do a series of quest to get the skill

also, communitry participation is quite low and rarely you can see people communicating. an ideal party quest can be customize for that.

4Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 am

HugoStiglitz

HugoStiglitz

Another suggestion would be to make Megaphones for sale at the ALL-IN-ONE Shop. Cash megaphones require N.X, while N.X requires vote points. And vote points are very limited due to the time reset period needed to vote. Creating megaphones for sale at Fredrick's would allow players to communicate more effectively and would boost sales of supply and demand. (Such as maxed stat items). -Hugo

5Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 am

kyle

kyle

for your info, everytime you create one character, you will receive 10 megaphones... there is no need for a all-in-1 shop or else people will be mega-ing whole day, making the server crash

6Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 am

HugoStiglitz

HugoStiglitz

I personally believe megaphone spams would be better than no communication. It's an idea worth trying out and most other private servers have already done it. Excessive spam can be limited by time limits in between each megaphone. Remember the level 200 spam in blue text? Now that's what I called spam. -Hugo

7Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:26 pm

kyle

kyle

HugoStiglitz wrote:I personally believe megaphone spams would be better than no communication. It's an idea worth trying out and most other private servers have already done it. Excessive spam can be limited by time limits in between each megaphone. Remember the level 200 spam in blue text? Now that's what I called spam. -Hugo

actually i prefer the lv 200 sign as i rarely take a look at my level. i may be at lv 200 for half hour without rebirth until i saw my level =(

8Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 am

Sammm.

Sammm.

Just throwing out my opinions here.
The "so and so has reached level 200" spam was really quite obnoxious, especially because they popped up as alerts when you were in the Cash Shop and so I am glad that is gone. Additionally I completely agree with Hugo that megaphones should be purchase-able through means of mesos in the AIO shop. They are huge nx eaters and very fun to use so an easier method of purchase would be nice. Perhaps not the bigger ones that show up in the top right? Just the pink ones in chat box and maybe item megas. Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

-Sam

9Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:59 pm

kyle

kyle

now without the who and who has leveled 200, i can't seem to know many of the players here. it makes the whole community seems like you are the only one training O.o in my opinion

10Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:54 am

Prio =3

Prio =3
Developer
Developer

kyle wrote:for your info, everytime you create one character, you will receive 10 megaphones... there is no need for a all-in-1 shop or else people will be mega-ing whole day, making the server crash

It depends how fast the server will let you send the smegas. I'll add a check, if it isn't already there, to limit the smegas to 4-5 seconds inbetween. :p

11Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:43 pm

kyle

kyle

i think it should be 10 sec IMO because 5 sec is simply too short

12Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:04 am

Literal

Literal
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Prio =3 wrote:
kyle wrote:for your info, everytime you create one character, you will receive 10 megaphones... there is no need for a all-in-1 shop or else people will be mega-ing whole day, making the server crash

It depends how fast the server will let you send the smegas. I'll add a check, if it isn't already there, to limit the smegas to 4-5 seconds inbetween. :p

Do you even know how to use an if statement?

Also, only someone foolish would code directly into the game source without testing their work or checking it.

13Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Prio =3

Prio =3
Developer
Developer

Literal wrote:
Prio =3 wrote:

Do you even know how to use an if statement?

Also, only someone foolish would code directly into the game source without testing their work or checking it.

Someone foolish being.. you?

14Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:52 am

Literal

Literal
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Nope, being you prio. I know who you are and you can't code for shit. Chris (Not Mike) and me both know how shit your skills really are. Your an fool that hides your real failure with arrogance and disguises your ability to not be able to code, I tested you myself and you know nothing.

15Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Prio =3

Prio =3
Developer
Developer

Literal wrote:Nope, being you prio. I know who you are and you can't code for shit. Chris (Not Mike) and me both know how shit your skills really are. Your an fool that hides your real failure with arrogance and disguises your ability to not be able to code, I tested you myself and you know nothing.

a fool*
I already told Mike that I'm not even close to being a good "coder", but what I'd like to know is: who are you?

16Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:31 pm

kyle

kyle

you 2 should stop arguing in the forums. settle it somewhere else

17Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Prio =3

Prio =3
Developer
Developer

kyle wrote:you 2 should stop arguing in the forums. settle it somewhere else

I don't even know who he is.. Or well, I heard he's Soulfist from RZ, but other than that, no idea.

18Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 pm

kyle

kyle

i prefer kryptodev for my sources regarding ps to ragezone

19Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:48 am

Literal

Literal
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Prio =3 wrote:

I don't even know who he is.. Or well, I heard he's Soulfist from RZ, but other than that, no idea.

You seriously don't remember me and Chris? Thats kind of sad.

20Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:13 am

Prio =3

Prio =3
Developer
Developer

Literal wrote:
Prio =3 wrote:

You seriously don't remember me and Chris? Thats kind of sad.

I remember Chris aka darklord-mike, but I have no idea who you are. Got any other names you go by?

21Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:34 am

Literal

Literal
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

No, not that Chris, the other one.

22Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 am

Prio =3

Prio =3
Developer
Developer

Literal wrote:No, not that Chris, the other one.

What other Chris? O-o

23Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:43 am

iTheUniverse

iTheUniverse
Administrator
Administrator

Prio =3 wrote:
Literal wrote:No, not that Chris, the other one.

What other Chris? O-o

Sharky on Ragezone.

https://hellymapler.forumotion.com/

24Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:47 am

kyle

kyle

So all the developers here are from ragezone?

25Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Empty Re: Creating Skill "Follow The Leader" Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Prio =3

Prio =3
Developer
Developer

Where else would they be from?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum